The Most Talented Disinfectant Available
D7 a Bactericidal delivers complete inactivation of Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538), Salmonella enterica (ATCC 10708), Pseudomonas aeruginosa (ATCC 15442).
The D7 formula chemically cleaves the spore wall, then neutralizes the mycotoxin inside. This also changes the osmotic pressure around the cell, which causes an imbalance in the internal cellular pressure resulting in total collapse of the cellular membrane.
It is non-flammable and contains no abrasives so it won’t scratch surfaces. The mixed formula remains stable from 24° F to 120° F.
How To Use
D7 used as a Cleaner, Disinfectant and Deodorizer can be applied through foaming apparatus, low-pressure sprayers, mopping, and soaking systems. Truly the most versatile disinfectant created, D7 is also very safe and easy to use. Requires minimal training!
Works on multiple surfaces including glass, laminated surfaces, metal, stainless steel, glazed porcelain, glazed ceramic, sealed granite, sealed marble, plastic, (such as polycarbonate, polyvinylchloride, polystyrene or polypropylene), sealed limestone, sealed slate, sealed stone, sealed terra cotta, sealed terrazzo, chrome, Plexiglas®, vanity tops.
Crime scenes and funeral homes, morgues, mortuaries, burial vaults, mausoleums, autopsy rooms (not for use on medical devices), cadaver processing areas.
- Police stations, courthouses, correctional facilities, jails, prisons, municipal government buildings, penitentiaries, correctional institutions, bus stations, train stations.
- Institutional facilities, laboratories, factories, business and office buildings, restrooms, hotels and motels, and transportation terminals, maintenance vehicles.
- Public restrooms, public facilities, waysides, travel rest areas, shower rooms, shower stalls, bathrooms, shower and bath areas.
- Hotels, motels, hostels, dormitories.
- Kitchens*, bathrooms and other household areas.
- Homes, condos, apartments, vacation cottages, summer homes.
- Institutions, schools and colleges, commercial and industrial institutions, churches, classrooms, community colleges, universities, athletic facilities and locker rooms, exercise rooms, exercise facilities, gyms, gymnasiums, field houses, yoga studios.
*This surface requires a potable water rinse after application of the product.