Venom Heavy-Duty Coveralls with Hood
MicroPorous Film Over PP Coveralls with Hood and Elastic Wrists & Ankles
- Head to toe protection, hood attached
- White disposable coveralls
- 63gm heavyweight MicroPorous Film over Polypropylene material
- Reinforced overlocked and serged seams for greater strength
- Concealed, storm fly 2-way zipper front
- Added hood protects head while tough, abrasion-resistant fabric breathes for comfort.
- Elastic wrist and ankles.
- Resistant to Particulates
- Individually packaged in a poly bag
The microporous material used to construct the VENCV300 family has been tested against ASTM 1670 – the international test for resistance to blood and bodily fluids. Because of the viscosity of blood is higher than that of water and other Newtonian-fluids, We are also able to claim resistance to a wider variety of liquids and make the general statement “fluid resistant.” The pores of the material are fine enough to prevent access from dirt, particulate and other microscopic material.